Celebrating Launch of Survivor’s Guide to Colic on iTunes
Free Review Copy Giveaway
Getting the word out about a brand new book is always challenging - particularly if you are self publishing and don’t have a big corporate marketing machine.
We believe that Survivor’s Guide to Colic can genuinely help new parents of colicky babies and your review of the book on Apple’s iBookstore (and anywhere else you want to review it) can make a big difference to whether other people can find this book and the help they need during a really tough period in their lives.
So to help get the word out we are giving away free iBooks copies of Survivor’s Guide to Colic to the first 10 responders in return for a review (terms and conditions below).
However, if you read the book and choose not to provide a review, we will never know. You are 100% free to give your honest thoughts on the book, accepting a free copy does not put you under any obligation regarding the content of your review. (But we think you’ll like it, so we’ve got faith).
Giveaway Terms and Conditions
- What’s in it for you? The first 10 responders to this offer will receive one free iBooks copy of Survivor’s Guide to Colic, in return for a review of the book on iTunes.
- What counts as a responder? Contact with the author of Survivor’s Guide to Colic, Jen Lester or the publisher of the book, Green Jester via social media, direct message or email in response to this giveaway.
- Can anyone respond? Yes, you can be a parent, a professional reviewer, a casual blogger or anyone else who’s interested enough to read the book and provide a review.
- The Review: We believe that this book can really help new parents and your review of Survivor’s Guide to Colic on the iBookstore (iTunes) can make a big difference to whether people can find the book. However, if you read the book and choose not to provide a review, we will never know. You are 100% free to give your honest thoughts on the book, accepting a free copy does not put you under any obligation about the content of your review.
- Giveaway closes: 1 March 2014.
- To accept this book requires an iTunes account, subject to prior acceptance of license and usage terms. To open an account you must be above the age of 13. The eBook is viewable only on an iOS device with compatible software. Compatible software and hardware, and internet access (fees may apply) required. Not for resale. Full terms apply; see www.apple.com/legal/itunes/ww/. For more information, see www.apple.com/support/. This eBook is provided to you by Green Jester Pty Ltd.